« Home | Amoebas » | Super Mario's Fist of the North Star? » | The answer to the burning question on everyone's m... » | Is Tupac Really dead? » | Bill Gates vs. Napoleon Dynamite » | The best UK Indie Cover's album in the world ever » | Pass the Dutchie ... to the Dutch government » | ROBERTSON BLAMES HURRICANE ON CHOICE OF ELLEN DEGE... » | I'll take a chocolate frosted . . . and a HAND » | obligatory post-katrina post »

We <3 Panty-raid-amari



{From the King}
Hmm…there are not any cool underpants. The texture of Our underpants cannot be described in a picture. The brilliant radiance shines and the fragrance will miraculously entrance you. There are still many things for the Earth to learn.

Fan Art (with comments!) Rocks.

Did you pick it up yet? I'm stopping by Best Buy later to get mine.

Nah, too busy w/ class, work, etc... maybe I'll stop at best buy on my home from work today...

merkin -- don't forget idea #275:

Christ-a-mari: Pickin' up sin!

I didn't pick it up. $400 in car repairs (2 rear wheel bearings) pwn3d me :(

I'll probably pick it up next week though :)

Post a Comment