« Home | Bill Gates vs. Napoleon Dynamite » | The best UK Indie Cover's album in the world ever » | Pass the Dutchie ... to the Dutch government » | ROBERTSON BLAMES HURRICANE ON CHOICE OF ELLEN DEGE... » | I'll take a chocolate frosted . . . and a HAND » | obligatory post-katrina post » | Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster » | Merkin's Song of the Moment » | Welcome to DELSEA DRIVE-IN » | nice ad. »

Is Tupac Really dead?



Come on you must all think about this, right? Am I the only one? Yet again I'm on my way home from work and a Tupac song comes on, and I'm thinking.... If he's really dead, how am I hearing him sing this song right now? I think it's worth looking into, and I think this website is a good start.

http://members.aol.com/subseven/tupac.html


It raises some interesting facts, such as:
  • He was pronounced dead on Friday September 13, 1996.
    Friday the 13th is a very suspicious day.
  • The second video to be released by the name Makaveli is "To Live and Die in L.A." But how could they shoot the second video when he is "dead". Do you really think the video was shot 4 months ago, back in August of '96? Think about it.
  • Tupac officially died at 4:03 PM. 4+3 = 7 Also he "died" at an age of 25 years. 2+5 = 7 It seems as if seven is Tupac's number.
  • The new Tupac album released on Nov. 5, and was originally supposed to be an EP of 6 songs, but was then extended to a full length album of 12 songs.
fishy. fishy as shit, i tell you.