« Home | Tony Ferrari » | marshmallow test » | Sexual Moments in Video Game History » | dog vs. porcupine » | paging shannon... » | Halcyon 2005 on flickr » | Falling woman » | A Friday Hai Ku » | Lovely Bones » | Meet Black Diamond »

Don't shave your ass hair

"I have recently made a mistake in my life, and I offer my story to all though tasteless, that you may learn from my error. It all started, as many things do, with me having trouble pooping. No, I was not constipated; this was not a regularity problem but a matter of technique.

It seems my ass-hair had grown to such a length that tiny grogans were constantly getting tied up in the matted jungle between my asscheeks. It led to much frustration, with me KNOWING that I still had something to drop, but unable to shake the tenacious turd loose from its butthair dwelling."

curious? you know you are . . .