« Home | Meet Black Diamond » | Does anyone else read Slashdot, or am I the only d... » | these bikes are made for ridin' » | Those Infectious Grooves: The Katamari Song, Trans... » | This guy is really, REALLY impartial to Tonya Hard... » | These guys really, REALLY like Tonya Harding » | Sucks to be this guy . . . » | Sprout a Couch » | Merkin's Song of the Moment » | Emily bares it all, I am flipping out. »

Lovely Bones

Karen Greenlee is a necrophiliac. Five years ago she made national headlines when she drove off in a hearse and wasn't heard from for two days. Instead of delivering the body to the cemetery she decided to spend some time alone with the corpse. Eventually, the police found her in the next county, overdosed on codeine Tylenol. She was charged with illegally driving a hearse and interfering with the burial (there is no law in California against necrophilia). In the casket with the body Karen left a four-and-a-half page letter confessing to amorous episodes with between twenty to forty dead men. The letter was filled with remorse over her sexual desires: "Why do I do it? Why? Why? Fear of love, relationships. No romance ever hurt like this ... It's the pits. I'm a morgue rat. This is my rathole, perhaps my grave."


The Unrepentant Necrophile

I hope I get laid post-mortem.

Post a Comment