« Home | Kung Fu Thursday » | I'm still alive you bastards » | Marijuana may stave off Alzheimer's : Reuters.com » | Maf54 : Do I make you a little horny ? Teen: A lit... » | i think we lost christian... » | village people. lol » | Post No Hits a New Low » | Stop giving guys the application. Just rent the room. » | you know what? i don't want to write a headline fo... » | wow »

Brutal Spam

Alright, this is almost as bad as merkins' 'I just found out someone you used to mess around with has an STD' SMS:

A spam I got today:
From: Mark
Subject: Dieting

This is not meant to be an insult or anything but people are talking at work about your weight.I thought you should know. I know it would upset you if you knew but I know some friends here and outside work that have used a program that worked within weeks. I am not pushing anything on you but thought it wouldn't hurt if you looked at it. I also think I am doing you a favor as it's always nice when people talk about how much better you look than how much you've been putting on. I hope I am not intruding, just trying to help out. My cousin & friend Mike used this and ithelped alot. Here is the site I know they got it from direct.
http://www.011.massimoicecube.com

Again, I'm just trying to help out. Thanks for listening.

-Mark