« Home | One Thousand Paintings » | MySpace edition Haiku » | Sounded like it was fun... » | Pimp My Heart » | He Man & The Problem with Beast Man » | just a pic » | An Interesting Find » | Extra Extra » | geek logs » | Origami: Katamari Damacy »

"Fast Food Nation" preview

Jose- I wasnt able to find that attractive image of the baby grabbing the hamburger-boobies =(*** , but here is a link to a movie clip based on a book called "Fast Food Nation"think its out in october my cousin plays paco...the humor to the movie seems similar to that movie thank you for smoking (though i didnt catch that one) anyhow enjoy. Link

joy, if there's an inkling of doubt that the veggie route isn't the way for you to go, read that book.

for me, it made me stop eating synthetic mcburgers for a week until the crave set back in. Now as i sink my teeth into the manufactured beast i ponder the chemical goodness that makes these processed meats so damn tasty.

PS. a double quarter pounder w/ cheese contains 93% of your daily value of saturated fat. mmmmmmm

just saw Fast Food Nation, it's an impactful flick to say the least... earlier today i passed up a sausage mcmuffin because of it.

Post a Comment