« Home | "Terry had THC in her system!" Kapow! » | Friday Morning Haiku » | How to kick some major ass » | Only in NYC » | Lickable » | Incredible Machines aka 'The Cog' goodness » | Your browser seems... different today - Screenhead » | Holy Engagement Batman! » | monochrome display driver » | Beware... »

Magnetic Implants: A Six Month Retrospective + Mishaps

Warning: Lots of words, some yucky photos, and a bit of diy surgery.

link

Followup link

His hand tats are funny.

I would do this except im scared...

those aren't hand tats... they're iron-on letters.

i'm w/ you joy... i completely want to do it, but based on the above experience, i know better. :) Somebody's got to be the guinea pig...

I actually found this while researching white tattoos. I saw a couple examples & I'm no longer thrilled about getting one. Some looked good, some ugly, none quite what I expected them to be.

Post a Comment