« Home | Representing Deutschland » | MIKE BOB'S PARTY » | Kids Build Soybean-Fueled Car | February 21, 2006�... » | Encyclopodia » | Down the Hatch » | Sick Honda commercial » | A look inside Google's hq... » | Get your own custom merkin here... » | Classic video game scenes recreated in Legos » | I'm the Juggernaut, BITCH! »

Merkin's Song of the Moment






Meet Javiera Mena.

a girl who's effortless voice brings back memories of lapping waves or sweet warm tea or losing my virginity for the second time (you know, that time when it actually counted) ...

If I were to make a pie out of sonically-delicious women, Tegan and Sara would be my crisp graham crackers, Chan Marshall would be the creamy filling, and Javiera will be my cherry on top.

Someone pass me some tissues.


on yousendit for 7 days: hear Campo Adentro.