« Home | Colorize black and white photos quick. » | Death By Shrimping... » | file swap! » | The 29 Healthiest Foods on the Planet » | Spoon with me, Chan, spoon with me... » | CP's song of the moment » | David Hasselhoff is hooked on a feeling » | Mike Tyson's Punch Out . . . LIVE!!! » | Oooh Crazy Google Weirdness » | sometimes turning on the light switch is a miracul... »

That's sick...no, wait.... oooooh shiny


A company called LifeGem turns your dead loved ones' ashes into 'real' diamonds! It's kind of cool and repulsive at the same time.

I already told Voltaire that if i go first, say, under postapocalyptic circumstances, he could eat me if he got hungry..... Otherwise I told him he's getting taxidermummyfied, but with this NEW OPTION I could turn him into a shiny new rock that I could embed in my teef... I'm torn.

*Bling!*

dude, split em in half. best of both worlds, plus an interior view! and what a view!

Post a Comment