« Home | Nice X mas Gift for all the gamers out there. » | Hands on Mr. Winky » | Remember Ken Jennings from Jepardy? I must have mi... » | Plants like Techno » | Iron and whoa... » | Photoshop fun with . . . » | My new tattoo » | good for her » | What to make of this? » | for Christian »

Stupid quotes from some of our fav. people...

Link to more


"I invented the internet".

- Al Gore, former U.S. Vice President

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
- Britney Spears, Pop Singer

"I don't want to ever, ever do something in life that isn't fun. Ever."
- Jennifer Love Hewitt, Actress, in the February Cosmopolitan

"I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them."
- George Bush, former U.S. President

"It is white."
- George W. Bush, when asked what the White house was like by a student in East London

"Solutions are not the answer."
- Richard Nixon, former U.S. President