« Home | from the Dept. of WTF: Soundnumbers » | Schwarzenegger St. » | Merkin's quote of the moment: » | the doctor says: » | Happy (belated) Halloween » | racist pop » | Turd Blossom? Pootie-poot? » | Nastyass anti-drug commercial » | Fainting goats » | Blog Bling »

Happy Halloween, mom!


Yikes_Halloween.jpg
Originally uploaded by Dissonanc3.

I hate you.

the stockings make it.

That is just wrong, on so many levels.

well, i think it's terriffic. especially because it's the #1 google image result for "anti drug commercial."

this is the most sick and twisted old lady to ever curse this planet with her presence. kick her in the bollock
she should make a merkin out of her head, all i did was search merkin with my friend and it turned up with a prikly descusting woman with more furr on her the a grease monkeys armpit!!!

I wouldn't give a DAMN! I'd FUCK the hell outa ole'woman. As long as she has a pussy & tits I'm in it. AGE AINT NUTTIN BUT A NUMBER! I'll fill her up w/soooo much jiz that it'll make her skin tight again. I'm the new fountain of youth-BITCHES! Holla

Post a Comment