« Home | Hello, my name is Volteena! » | pictures of walls » | Ring ring ring ring BANANA PHONE! » | It's the Vagina Lady! » | Who is Brian Peppers? » | The Onion: Replacement Socialite Cunt Sought For S... » | Don't Call Me Crazy On The 4th Of July » | GPS panties » | ROFLcopter attack!!! » | List: Japanese Sex Slang »

goliwog man

i feel like a religious voyeur.

Hi 'goliwog man' quite a handle, does it have a certain meaning ?

You really bombed the forum with some heavy questions here. I hope we can help you with what you are looking for.

I believe my beliefs to be quite Anabaptist but I have a question regarding your post to help perhaps with a response - when you said ' my family currently left our church because they wouldnt allow us to worship God in the holy spirit', what exactly did you mean ? Are you saying that there was some order required to speaking in other tongues during a service ? Or did you mean something else ?
MB FORUM