« Home | Idea #277: Commemorative 'The Gates' Shower Curtain » | When Biscuits Go Wrong » | The Infinite Cat Project » | Who's the luckiest monkey in the zoo? » | Spider-Man's Joystick » | How to be creative » | Reconstruction & Repair of Heavily Damaged Photos ... » | Classical Redefined: From a symbol of wealth to 'H... » | Merkin's Song of the Passing Moment » | A day late... »

Ouch . . .




This presentation IS NOT for the weak hearted. Some of these scenes are definitely graphic in nature. This presentation IS NOT for shock value alone though. We live in a society where graphic material is easily obtainable to anyone. Personally I don't mind 'shocking' material as long as it's purpose is to build thought, inspire creativity, or teach an important lesson. On Nov. 11th, 2003 I learned a lesson myself. While cutting some wood for a project in my studio, I accidentally severed my index finger from my left hand. The finger, although small, taught me a lot about God¹s strength, mercy and joy (which is not dictated by your surrounding circumstances). This arrangement was set up to be a supplement to an article written up in FEED magazine. Make sure to support and check them out too.

Thank you,
Dirt -intheholehegoes.com