« Home | NJ Officials tackle major concern » | I love New Jersey, for real » | I really stopped giving a shit about korn years ago » | Japanese Chinese Comic book covers » | I will See You Next Tuesday » | A piercing that's actually useful . . . » | That unique Oriental character you decided to tatt... » | The entire collection of Calvin and Hobbes » | Hunter S. Thompson RIP: 'I would feel real trapped... » | Shakeskin »

My Dinner at Applebee's With White Supremacists!

A Jewish writer infiltrates a neo-nazi group over caesar salad and brownie sundae:

'The grand wizard was on welfare,' he recalls; his voice contains as much distaste as if he were commenting on Mexicans. 'He was about 50 and lived with his mother. It was really depressing. We had to go with him to get his welfare check.'

Link to article