« Home | I want one . . . » | The Lost "Choose Your Own Adventure" Books! » | Say it ain't so not on G'Hogs day! » | I Mickey Mouse Mothafuckaz » | I need to start making my own . . . » | Ralph Eugene Meatyard » | Little toy soldier... » | How much music will it fit in Grace Kelly? » | Eisi » | EC Brown Archive »

For everything else, there's always a Mastercard

Freeganism (aka dumpster diving, scavenging for food) is all the rage these days. It's about being [insert ecofriendly cliche´ here] and of course, getting your meals for free. It is possible to be vegan and freegan at the same time. Only it's really, really fucking gross, i think.

Where to get (places, menus, and closing times):
CL post

Screw the food (I prefer mine served on plates), but fucking art materials abound. Who pays for canvas??

I came across a dumpstering group forming in philadelphia (craigslist of course).. for fucks sake, I am not giving up my sources!

Post a Comment